Sunday, June 6, 2010

day 1 review

So i made the homemade chicken fried rice. It was kinda bland because I didn't have sesame oil. MY husband LOVED it and prefers I make it homemade from now on. I will buy some sesame oil to keep on hand for when I make it. My son also liked it. My daughter (the picky one) added more soy sauce and said it was pretty good. To me it was kinda bland but overall good. So next time I will try it with sesame oil and see how it goes.

Oh also Hubby thinks using brown rice instead of white rice will make a whole worlds of difference. SO i will be trying this recipe again.

Now as for tomorrow. I have some pork chops thawing. So something with pork chops. I am going to go and look for recipes now.

No comments:

Post a Comment