I have decided that since I must make dinner every day that well I need help. I am tired of trying to plan meals and then one or the other doesn't want to eat them. SO I am going to blog about what I made and decide if it will be a keeper. I am always looking for more meal ideas and recipes.
So tonight we will be having chicken I believe. Not sure what I plan to do with the chicken yet. First I must defrost it.. Oh yes the lovely lovely ritual of defrosting the chicken. I am not sure if I want cream of mushroom soup over top of it or if i want to make a chicken fried rice. Of course the chicken fried rice will be with the help of Betty Crocker. Although I could Google chicken fried rice recipes and see which one is easiest to make.
Ok so I have decided. I Googled a chicken fried rice recipe from the internet and I am going to try to make a homemade version of it. I have to tweek the recipe since it calls for eggs and eggs in this house is a no no since my son has an allegery to eggs. I also do not have sesame oil but I have virgin oil so I am going to replace that. We shall see how it goes. I will post after I make it to give a review of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment